Who We Are
We Are NEXXGEN MEDIA
A Vision of a New Education Landscape
- There has been a recognized shift in the education landscape. A greater need of leveraging a one-on-one, and via interactive streaming, engagement, both in the classroom and out, is now critical.
- The Pandemic has generated even more demand for accurately targeted, unique and engaging online solutions to gain and keep the attention of students, is now required.
- First and foremost, what was isn’t. Content must be meaningful for each student.
- There needs to be Identified demand to reach students, teachers, and parents in their environment.
- Expanded engagement for the classroom to personal devices is key to a cross section of the US diverse student population.
NexxGen Media’s Vision of the New Classroom Partnership
- NexxGen Media, through its 30 years’ experience in interactive educational programming has identified the need to develop a unified channel to ensure that every child together with their parent to receive specifically developed programming.
- Designed to complement school curriculum and as a standalone resource, all content is designed to engage young viewers education through weekly bite-sized programming via five select channels.
- Working closely with teachers, well-trusted education providers such as Edmodo, CBS, the Center of Education Innovation and U.S. Department of Education.
- NexxGen Media’s diversified content channels are designed to provide specific, curriculum led programming and to complement remote learning.
NexxGen Media Innovative Platform
- NexxGen Media has a laser focus on providing a connected platform by both producing awe-inspiring shows in addition to curating intuitive and interactive programming to create a culture where everyone is heard and understood – targeted grades 6-8 (future to include 3-5).
- The NGM team has superior background in education, media, content development & production including:
- Channel One News
- NexxGen News
- NGM’s content strategy and business model will be targeted to students, teachers, and parents focused on:
- In-classroom distribution
- Broad out-of-classroom/home distribution
- Custom content licensing
- Gated content-subscription